Sammy´s Corner

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


ONLY FOR TMS 7th GRADERS PREPARING THEIR ENGLISH END OF TERM TEST!!


7th GRADERS EXERCISES FOR END OF TERM TEST 1ST SEMESTER!

I. Do the following exercises and check your answers at the end.

a) Complete with /‘ll / will / won’t./
1. Do you think it _______________ (rain) tomorrow?
2. I’m really tired so I think I ______________ (go) to bed early tonight.
3. I’m sure Andy ______________ (not come) to the party, he’s ill.
4. When I leave school, I think I _______________ (try) to get a job in the U.S.

b) Complete with the correct forms of the verbs.
1. If Tom __________ (invite) me, ___________ (go) to the party.
2. I __________(phone) Mike if he __________ (not arrive) before 10 o’clock.
3. If I __________ (work) hard, my parents ___________ (give) me some extra $$$.
4. My parents __________ (not know) if you __________ (not tell) them.

c) Complete with the simple present passive.
1. Millions of pizzas ____________ (eat) in the world every year.
2. How many e-mails ____________ (write) every day?
3. Coca-Cola ____________ (sell) all over the world.
4. Ferrari cars ____________ (make) in Italy.

d) Complete with the correct form of be allowed to or let someone do.
1. Look at the sign, Dad! We __________________ turn right here.
2. My parents don’t _______________ listen to music after midnight.
3. My dad smokes but he __________________ smoke at home.
4. Sorry, you ___________________ take photos in this museum.

e) Complete these sentences with will or be going to.
1. Give me those heavy books, I _______________ carry them for you.
2. Tom’s really excited because he _____________ (go) on holiday tomorrow.
3. It’s too hot in here! I _______________________(open) the window.
4. My sister is really nervous because she _____________ (take) an exam tomorrow

f) Complete these sentences with the correct forms.
1. I’ve ______________ this mail for half an hour and I’m still in the introduction.
2. My teacher has ___________ 2 letters since breakfast. He loves doing that.
3. Why don’t we stop? We’ve ______________________ this game for too long.
4. I’ve ______________ this article 3 times already, but I still don’t understand it.

Answers: a) will rain / ‘ll go / won’t come / ‘ll try /
b) invites-I’ll go / ‘ll phone-doesn’t arrive / work-will give/ won’t know-don’t tell
c) are eaten/ are written / is sold/ are made
d) aren’t allowed to / let me / isn’t allowed to / aren’t allowed to.
e) will / is going / will / is going to /
f) been writing / written / been playing / read / (Maybe I'll send another later! Bye folks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home